When participating in a LARP battle, one never knows when ones friends, or rather frenemies, may try a surprise attack. Be properly defended on every side with the Backplate for King or Templar - Size Medium to complete your armour. This backplate fits perfectly with our King or Templar breastplates. It is craft from 18-gauge steel and features an Acid Grey matted finish. The breastplate follows a simple medieval inspired design. The shaped shoulder blades, raised edging, and a small flange at the lower rim assist in the deflection of blows. Secure this backplate to its matching breastplate via the leather straps found at the shoulder and waist.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Compatible with our King or Templar breastplates
- Possesses an Acid Grey matted finish
- Handmade and skillfully welded for increased durability
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
- Chest: 21 Inches (When paired with a compatible breastplate, it is adjustable for 40 Inch to 46 Inch chests.)
- Length from Shoulder to Hip: 18 Inches.
These are measurements of the armour only. These measurements do not include the straps or buckles. Keep in mind that if you are wearing a gambeson or heavily padded shirt, take your measurement while wearing the garment and order by that measurement.