Cunning crusaders know the importance of wearing armour while fighting through the Holy Land. Wear the black Baudouin Leather Pauldrons into battle. Made from 7-8 ounce leather, this pair of medieval style spaulders comes in black. These leather pauldrons feature a two-section design. The first section of each pauldron overlaps the second. This overlapping design adds more protection to the armour. Also, the first section has two holes at the top for attaching the pauldrons to other pieces of armour, sold separately.
Rivets secure the first section onto the second piece. The second piece folds over to create an end cap for a distinctive yet streamlined look. This fold in the middle creates an angled edge at the end of the shoulder. The black Baudouin Leather Pauldrons match well with a variety of LARP costumes and ensembles. Its streamlined appearance lends itself to many different characters and genres.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in black
- Overlapping design for greater protection
- Distinctive folded look
- Streamlined look works with many characters
- Great for LARP events and cosplay conventions
- Made from 7-8 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Circumference: 19.8-26 Inches
- Overall Length: 9 Inches
- Top Width: 4.5 Inches
- Bottom Width: 10 Inches
- Width at Straps: 9.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.