According to legend, the armour of the Rakh is fashioned from the Essence of Black Ice. Enter the realm of ConQuest with the Black Ice Steel Leg Armour protecting your thighs and knees, and join the battle against the Imperfect. The full leg armour includes cuisses, poleyns, and demi-greaves. The 18 gauge mild steel pieces possess a polished steel and black paint finish. Rivets and rounded edges aid in deflection. Three buckle straps, made of top-grain leather, secure the leg armour to the upper leg. The Black Ice Steel Leg Armour matches perfectly with our selection of Black Ice armour pieces and packages, such as the Black Ice Arm Bracer and Greave Set.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Possesses a polished steel and black paint finish
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Features the cuisses, poleyns, and demi-greaves
- Adjustable fit via three buckle straps
- Sold as a pair
- Crafted from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
- Large Thigh Plate: 12.5 Inches tall by 10 Inches wide
- Outer Thigh Plate: 7 Inches tall by 4 Inches wide
- Knee Plate: 8.5 Inches tall by 11 Inches wide
- Small Lower Plate: 4 Inches tall by 8.5 Inches wide
These are measurements of the armour only. These measurements do not include the straps or buckles. This will show you how much of your leg the armour will cover.