Prepare for a successful endeavor on behalf of your kingdom by wearing armour suitable for a warrior of your royal status. The Breastplate King - Size Medium will safeguard your chest as you lead your knights toward a grand victory. Crafted from 18-gauge mild steel, this cuirass is meant to endure the harsh conditions of a LARP battlefield. The breastplate possesses an acid grey matted finish. A cross-like pattern decorates the chest. The raised edging and a V-shaped flange aid in deflection. Secure a backplate and pauldrons to the breastplate via the buckle straps found at the shoulders and the waist. Complete your look by combining all the King armour pieces such as the King Tasset Belt and the Kings Steel Arm Bracers.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Possesses an acid grey matted finish
- Handmade and skillfully welded for increased durability
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Features buckle straps for attachments
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
- Chest: 25 Inches (When paired with a backplate, it is adjustable for 40 Inch to 46 Inch chests.)
- Length from Shoulder to Hip: 24 Inches.
These are measurements of the armour only. These measurements do not include the straps or buckles. Keep in mind that if you are wearing a gambeson or heavily padded shirt to take your measurement while wearing the garment and order by that measurement.