The irony of ironies is that, as long as it took to develop the modern combat helmet, the Romans appear to have used something very similar as one of their first helmets! This Caesarian Brass Coolus Helmet is one of the earliest of Roman designs. This helmet consists of a round, half-spherical shaped dome that is worn over the head, providing a metallic layer that is perfect for defending a warrior from strikes and attacks. The helmet is one solid piece of fine brass metal, and it features a spiral-styled edge, as well as a slight extension in the back, to help guide blows away from the neck. Extending down from the sides are dual-ring accents, which add a little touch of added decoration to the helmet, while also creating a link to attach a harness to, to help keep the helm in place. It is very much an original coolus helm, but with a twist - the polished finish makes this Caesarian Brass Coolus Helm a fantastic piece for any Roman enthusiast to wear when they want to create a more impressive look, like that of a general or even a Caesar, setting foot onto a battlefield.
- Made from Quality Polished Brass Metal
- Has a Great Looking, Gleaming Finish
- Possesses a Distinctive and Unique Roman Coolus Design
- Modeled After a Historical Artifact
- An Impressive Display Piece or Collectors Item
- Perfect for Completing Authentic Roman Costumes
- One size fits most. Fits a Fits a 22 to 23 Inch Circumference.