Sitting on your horse gazing out over the desert, you gleam in the fading sunlight. You fear little while wearing this Polished Steel Char-aina Steel Harness. Made of 19 gauge steel, this armour comes in three sizes. It consists of four armour plates connected with leather buckles and straps. There is a plate on the front and one on the back. In addition, there is a plate on each side of the wearer. There are two straps that connect each plate with another plate. The side plates have four total straps while the front and back plates have six. Those plates have straps that go over the shoulders and cross in the back. Rivets attach the straps to the plates. Also, the plates have raised center sections as well as curved top and bottom edges. This armour has a polished finish. Its versatile appearance works great with a variety of costumes, especially those from Western Asia. Wear this historically inspired armour to a LARP event, convention, or roleplaying event.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Four plate sections
- Versatile appearance
- Polished finish
- Comes in three sizes
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from 19 gauge steel and leather
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Small/Medium: Sizing Coming Soon
- Large/X-Large: Sizing Coming Soon
- XX-Large/XXX-Large: Sizing Coming Soon
Measurements are approximate.