Consider the epic adventure and unforgettable memories that await the brave warrior who dons the Childs King Gorget. Perhaps the young role-player may choose to conquer another kingdom, or join the ranks of the Knights Templar. Crafted from 18-gauge mild steel, the gorget fits around the lower neck. It easily secures to a cuirass and other attachments via two adjustable buckle straps and two pairs of D-rings. The acid grey finish and a sculpted, raised accent on the front neck plate attract the eyes. Rolled edges and rivets increase the steel collars deflection capability. Combining the Childs King Gorget with the Ready for Battle Padded Mantle is recommended for maximum comfort and protection.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Possesses an acid grey finish
- Handmade and skillfully welded for increased durability
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
- Circumference: 18 Inches
- Diameter: 5.5 Inches
- 4.25 Inches from Neck Opening to Bottom
- Total Width Across: 11 Inches