Before there was full plate armor, there was a combination of metal plates and mail. Together, these two were a formidable combination capable of defending a warrior from attack, and together, these two create armor as stunning as the Churberg Armour. At one point, this suit of armor was likely considered the culmination of armor at its time, consisting of layers of plated metal and mail, working together to create a difficult-to-penetrate layer of defense that likely kept many a warrior safe from harm. This suit of armor is just a few pieces shy of being full plate armor, possessing a breastplate, greaves, and vambraces of steel plate, all adorned with elegant brass edging. Knees, elbows, and feet are also protected with steel plate, while the upper waist and upper torso are adorned with a mail skirt and mail collar, respectively, to help enhance the armors defensive strength. The armor includes a helmet, which has matching decorations of brass edging, while also featuring separate eye slits as well as cut-outs for easy breathing and ventilation. This is a fully functional and fully wearable suit of armor.
This armour is considered a custom order and cannot be canceled once ordered.
- A Fully Functional, Wearable Suit of Plate Armor
- Crafted from Quality Steel and Other Materials
- Adorned with Decorative Brass Edging Designs
- Has an Impressive Polished Metal Finish
- Does Not Include a Sword
- Combines Both Plated Steel and Mail Armour
- Great for Medieval Reenactments, Mock Battles, or LARP Events
- A Fantastic Collectible, Display Item, or Gift Idea