Whether your role is as a rogue or knight, the Churburg Armour Set in Epic Dark is a great choice for LARP, reenactment, and more. It includes a breastplate and spaulders with a darkened, rust resistant finish, and a chainmail skirt. The protective breastplate covers the chest up to the neck and down to the top of the waist as well as the sides and lower back. A raised V-shaped stop-rib helps deflect enemy blows. Brown leather straps secure the darkened steel armour in the back, adjustable for your best fit and crossed over each other to help distribute its weight. The included set of two spaulders are single plate pieces that protect the shoulder and upper arm, contoured to fit the shape of the limb and attached with included cord ties at the top. Leather straps secure the shoulder armour around the bicep. The chainmail skirt reaches close to the knees on most wearers. Available in a range of sizes, this versatile armour set works for a variety of characters and settings, helping you achieve a well-protected and perfectly-matched look for your next medieval or fantasy event.
Due to the handcrafted nature of this armour piece, there may be slight natural deviations in its pattern, color, and shape.
- Includes breastplate, backplate, shoulder guards, and skirt
- Features a rust resistant, darkened finish throughout
- Secures with adjustable leather straps and ties
- Raised V-shape on chest helps deflect blows
- Great for medieval LARP and light reenactment
- Available in a range of sizes
- Made of 19 gauge mild steel
- Straps are made of leather
- While this armour has been galvanized for resistance to rust, it should still be treated with oil and stored in a dry place. After handling, wearing, or six months of storage or display, wipe the metal with a clean cloth and reapply oil.
- For the leather fittings, remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Medium/Large: 38.6-42.5 Inch Chest, 30.7-35 Inch Waist, 6.5 Pounds
- X-Large/XX-Large: 47.2-54.7 Inch Chest, 40.2-46.5 cm Waist, 7.5 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.