The Complete Gothic Armour Package is a stunning set of armor that includes almost every piece of armour that you could need. It provides almost complete protection, wrapping your chest, arms, and legs in layers of protective steel. This set includes the Gothic Arm Armour, the Gothic Leg Armour, the Gothic Cuirass with Tassets, and the Gothic Gorget with Pauldrons. Together, these items form a composite that not only covers you in protective, shining steel, but also transforms you, making you look all the more like a true knight in gothic armour. All in all, as a set, the armour has a complete look, possessing limited decorative detailing in the form of subtle ridges, which are both appealing to the eye and a great reinforcement to your defense. The suit covers the torso, virtually all of the arms, and both legs, leaving only the feet, hands, and head open to attack. The armour is worn using a series of straps and buckles, which secure each and every piece in place. The entire set is crafted from 18 gauge steel.
Please note that the armor is pictured here with a gambeson and padding underneath, and that the actual armour package includes only the steel armour.
- Has a Brilliant, Polished Steel Finish
- Traditional Gothic Armour
- Worn Using the Included Straps and Buckles
- Includes the Breastplate with Tassets, Back Plate, Leg Armour, Arm Armour, Gorget, and Pauldrons
- Crafted from 18 Gauge Steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Breastplate with Tasset: 32 Inches long by 18 Inches wide
- Back Plate: 23 Inches long by 18 Inches wide
- Arm Armour: Forearm Width - 6.5 Inches, Upper Arm Width - 13 Inches, Overall Length - 17 Inches
- Leg Armour: Upper Leg Length - 8.25 Inches, Upper Leg Width - 11 Inches, Lower Leg Length - 12 Inches, Lower Leg Width - 9.5 Inches
- Gorget: Width - Approx. 6 Inches, Depth - Approx. 9 Inches
These measurements are for the armour only, and do not include the length of the leather straps and buckles. Please keep in mind that if you are planning on wearing a gambeson, heavily padded shirt, or anything with possible added bulk under your armour, you should take your measurements while wearing the garments and order with that number in mind for your armour.