Shout out the words, For the Bone Queen, as you charge into LARP battle with the ConQuest Undead Armour Package 1. This officially licensed ConQuest armour set includes the arm bracers, greaves, studded belt, and stylized tabard. Fashioned from 19 gauge galvanized mild steel, the bracers and greaves possess a dark metal finish, coated with a special rust resistant treatment. A pair of leather buckle straps secures each armour piece to your limbs. Made from a lightweight black cotton fabric, the sleeveless, open-sided tabard displays a skull insignia on its front flap. A brass buckle and studs decorate the matching black leather belt. To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Officially licensed Undead Flesh armour
- Possesses a dark metal finish
- Treated with an oxidation resistant coating
- Includes the arm bracers, greaves, belt, and tabard
- Perfect for ConQuest and other LARP events
- Armour crafted from 19 gauge galvanized mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Tabard fashioned from light cotton fabric
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
- Arm Bracers: Wrist -6.5 Inches, Forearm - 8 Inches, Length - 10.5 Inches
- Greaves: Ankle - 8 Inches, Calf - 10 Inches, Length - 13.5 Inches
- Tabbard: Length to longest point is 55 Inches
- Belt: Fits up to a 53 Inch Waist, 2 Inches Wide
These are measurements of the armour only. These measurements do not include the straps or buckles.