Layered protection is the best kind of protection. This Economy Archers Skullcap was favored by archers, as well as by warriors who wanted a bit more defense to layer onto their skull, to ensure that it was as well protected as was possible. Straight-forward in its design, this helmet consists of a domed cap that covers the top of the skull, possessing riveted reinforcements that increase the helmets strength, which also increases the level of defense that it provides to its wearer. This helmet is made entirely from 18 gauge mild steel. The helmet comes with an internal liner and a chin-strap, and is offered in one size. This Economy Archers Skullcap is from a line of helmets and armors that are designed to be cost-effective, offering the maximum protection possible for the lowest price possible, making each piece a fine bargain to be had, as well as solid protection to wear.
The skullcap was first favored by crusaders, who wore it as secondary protection, over (or sometimes under) their mail coifs, as well as under their great helmet. This ensures that if they lost or discarded their great helm in combat, a warrior still had some protection for their head to fall back on.
- Modeled After the Skullcap Favored by Warriors of the Middle Age
- Made from Quality 18 Gauge Mild Steel
- Features a Domed, Rounded Design Reinforced by Plates and Rivets
- Offers Great Protection to the Wearers Head without Being Overly Weighty or Obstructive
- A Perfect Piece for Foot Soldiers, Archers, and Crusaders
- Great for LARPing, Reenactment, SCA Events, and More
- Also a Great Display Piece and Collectible
- One Size Fits Most. Fits up to a 22 to 23 Inch Circumference.