Arm yourself for battle and prepare to defend your kingdom. The Edward Steel Armour Set contains a matching chest plate, back plate, pair of tassets, and pair of spaulders, helping you easily transform into a noble medieval knight. Handcrafted from high-quality steel, each piece in this armour set is decorated with stylish ridges and rivets. The spaulders sport high crests at their inner edges to protect your neck. Adjustable leather buckled straps secure the armour pieces to you and to each other. Be sure to wear this steel plate armour set over a padded gambeson for proper comfort and safety. Whether your LARP character requires a brightly armoured look or you are dressing as a chivalrous knight for a medieval reenactment event, the Edward Steel Armour Set provides comprehensive defense and style.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Includes chest plate, back plate, tassets, and spaulders
- Decorated throughout with rivets and ridges
- Adjustable buckled leather straps secure armour together
- Ideal for LARP and historical reenactment events
- Suits a variety of knightly and medieval warrior characters
- Cuirass Circumference: 49.6-56.7 Inches
- Cuirass Length: 29.1 Inches
- Tasset Length: 11.42 Inches
- Tasset Width: 9.84 Inches
- Spaulder Length: 15 Inches
Measurements are approximate.