Heed the call! Rise up and armour yourself with swiftness. The neighboring kingdom has broken the truce and invaded our border. Ready yourself for battle and cover your torso in the solid protection of the Edward Steel Cuirass. This medieval body armour is perfect for LARP activities whether saving the kingdom or training with a comrade. Rivets decorate the defined edges in a stunning traditional style. Fit this excellent chest piece over your padding and chainmail for reinforced defense. Please note, this cuirass features handcrafted fabrication, as a result rivet placement and other characteristics are unique to each piece.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Detailed edging with ridges and rivets
- Features two buckle straps for spaulder attachment
- Front leather straps for further customization
- Great for LARP and costume activities
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- Circumference: 49.6-56.7 Inches
- Length: 29.1 Inches
Measurements are approximate.