The last dragon encounter taught an unsought lesson. You detest the smell of your own singed flesh. Nor do you relish claw marks on your forearm. Padding alone is not sufficient, which is why you chose the Edward Steel Full Arm Armour. These medieval arm guards are very helpful on the LARP battlefield. Enjoy the full defense of a bracer, couter, and rerebrace in one finely crafted piece. The enlarged diameter provides excellent fit over padding and chainmail. Adjustable buckle straps create a secure and comfortable fit. The upper cannon section includes straps for spaulder attachment.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Detailed edging with ridges and rivets
- Enlarged diameter for wear over padding and chainmail
- Straps on upper cannon for pauldron attachment
- Adjustable buckle straps at upper arm, elbow, and forearm
- Great for LARP and costume activities
- Sold as a pair
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- Upper Arm Length: 8 Inches
- Lower Arm Length: 10.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.