Full plate armor can be cumbersome, enough-so to slow any warrior down a bit. This Medieval Infantry Half-Plate Armour offers a solution to that issue, though, by equipping a warrior with plenty of core protection, while leaving the legs free to move! This suit of half-plate combines numerous pieces of protection, including a breastplate, a back plate, a helm, pauldrons, and cannons, to ensure that your core and your upper extremities are all kept safe from harm. Each piece is crafted from 18 gauge mild steel, which ensures hardy strength, enough so to withstand the rigors of light reenactment and combat, as while also keeping the armor light enough to wear for casual costuming, too. The breastplate and back plate are worn via leather straps and buckles that secure the armor to the core, and the pauldrons connect to the armor as well. The included cannons are, themselves, a combination of a rerebrace, couter, and vambrace, ensuring that the upper and lower arm, as well as the elbow, is kept completely safe. The two final touches come in the form of the tassets, belted onto the front of the breastplate, and the morion helm, which provides great defense for the head as well! Suited up in this Medieval Infantry Half-Plate Armour, you will be quite the soldier, ready to fight and battle to your hearts content, while trusting your defense to the solid and secure armor that practically encases your torso!
- A Partial Suit of Medieval Plate Armour
- Crafted from 18 Gauge Mild Steel
- Includes a Breastplate, Back Plate, Pauldrons, Arm Cannons, Tassets, and a Helm
- Each Piece Has Attached Leather Straps and Buckles for Easy Wearing
- Offers Superb Protection for Use in Light Reenactments, Mock-Combat, and LARPing
- Great For Costuming, Casual Wear, Stage Productions, Theater, and More
- One size fits most. Fits up to a 46 Inch Chest.