These Ork Greaves are truly unique and like no other steel armour on the market. They are made from 18 gauge steel that has a Rust Patina finish. It looks like these greaves have come straight off the legs of an actual Ork from a fantasy world far away. Matching bracers and body armour can be purchased separately for a complete look. Our Ork Greaves provide much needed protection to the shin, or front of the lower leg, when you are LARPing or participating in any other type of reenactments. They attach to the leg by two leather straps and buckles for a secure fit.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Features a pair of greaves
- Possesses a rust patina finish
- Treated with an oxidization resistant coating
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Medium: Ankle - 7 Inches, Calf - 10 Inches, Overall Length - 11.5 Inches
- Large: Ankle - 8 Inches, Calf - 12 Inches, Overall Length - 14 Inches
These are measurements of the armour only. These measurements do not include the straps or buckles. This will show you how much of your shin the greave will cover.