The Renegade Single Pauldron is perfect for unique armoured looks or adding extra defense to LARP and reenactment outfits. This shoulder armour has a layered steel plate structure and a sword breaker ridge, all with a polished finish. The handcrafted, 19 gauge steel pauldron has a severe curve where the shoulder meets the arm, better to conform to the shape of the limb. An additional steel plate underneath the shoulder cover extends the protection further down the arm, secured in place with an adjustable leather strap around the bicep. A self-tie cord at the very top attaches the single steel pauldron to a gambeson or other pieces of armour or clothing you may choose to wear with it. Bring out your knightly side with this steel warriors pauldron, perfect for medieval and fantasy LARP, light reenactment, and costuming events.
Due to the handcrafted nature of this armour piece, there may be slight natural deviations in its pattern, color, and shape.
- Sold as an individual shoulder piece
- Features layered plates and a sword breaker ridge
- Secures with a tie at the top of the shoulder and strap under the arm
- Great for LARP, light reenactment, and costume use
- Made of 19 gauge mild steel
- Straps are made of leather
- Steel armour should be treated with oil and stored in a dry place. After handling, wearing, or six months of storage or display, wipe the metal with a clean cloth and reapply oil.
- For the leather fittings, remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
Measurements are approximate.