The Scouts Belt Shields in Polished Steel are perfect for adding extra protection to any armoured look. Each steel plate easily slides onto your own favorite belt, giving protection to your upper thigh without sacrificing mobility. Made of 19 gauge mild steel with a polished finish, these versatile thigh armour pieces can suit nearly any medieval, Renaissance, or fantasy look. The edges are rolled for safety, and the leather belt loops are secured to the top of each triangular piece with industrial rivets. Sold as a pair, this medieval steel thigh armour set is perfect for LARP combat, light reenactment, and costume use.
Due to the handcrafted nature of this armour piece, there may be slight natural deviations in its pattern, color, and shape.
- Includes two separate armour pieces
- Edges are rolled for safety
- Features a polished steel finish
- Worn on your own belt with attached leather loops
- Great for LARP, light reenactment, and costume use
- Made of 19 gauge mild steel
- Straps are made of leather
- Steel armour should be treated with oil and stored in a dry place. After handling, wearing, or six months of storage or display, wipe the metal with a clean cloth and reapply oil.
- For the leather fittings, remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Individual Plate Length: 9.8 Inches
- Individual Plate Width: 7.5 Inches
- Fits Belts Up To 2.4 Inches Wide
- Weight: 1.6 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.