Just like the armour of a refined, noble knight, the Steel Splint Arm Guards offer both comprehensive protection for the whole arm and a high degree of style. The suede leather construction is bolstered by metal strips on the inside. Brass rivets along the surface create a quilted look. These suede leather bracers cover the upper arm above the elbow and beneath the shoulder, as well as the entire forearm, secured in place with adjustable leather straps. The elbow has a 19 gauge mild steel covering, hand crafted and in a rounded shape that suits the joint and allows for mobility while deflecting blows. Its edges are scalloped and accented with matching scalloped leather trim. An attached fan plate heightens its coverage. Brass-tipped tie strings secure the steel elbow guard to the leather bracers, and another tie at the very top secures the bracer in place to your gambeson or other armour and clothing pieces. These medieval steel and leather arm guards combine protection, mobility, and style, making them perfect for LARP and light reenactment. Available in black, red, or green color options, these knights full arm guards are versatile additions to any medieval or fantasy outfit.
Due to the handcrafted nature of this armour piece, there may be slight natural deviations in its pattern, color, and shape.
- Sold as a set of two
- Protects upper arm, lower arm, and elbow
- Attached fan plate provides extra coverage
- Reinforced with inner metal strips
- Secures with straps and ties
- Great for LARP, light reenactment, and more
- Made of suede leather with 19 gauge mild steel plates and leather straps
- Steel armour should be treated with oil and stored in a dry place. After handling, wearing, or six months of storage or display, wipe the metal with a clean cloth and reapply oil.
- For the leather fittings, remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Full Length: 18.9 Inches
- Forearm Length: 8.7 Inches
- Forearm Top Width: 12.2 Inches
- Forearm Bottom Width: 9.8 Inches
- Elbow Length: 5.9 Inches
- Elbow Width: 10.2 Inches
- Upper Arm Length: 8.7 Inches
- Upper Arm Top Width: 8.7 Inches
- Upper Arm Bottom Width: 3.9 Inches
- Weight: 3.6 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.