Save your own neck in battle when you work the Titus Leather Gorget into your armour ensemble. This handcrafted leather neck guard sports a triangular bib, slightly flared collar, and straps for attaching a variety of pauldrons. A versatile addition to historic and fantasy armour sets, adjustable leather cord at each shoulder fastens this armour piece in place, making it ideal for LARP and light combat. Rivets along the classically embossed edges grant the leather gorget just enough detail and, coupled with its all-over antique finish, make it ideal for a variety for medieval, fantasy, and Renaissance themed occasions.
As this item is handmade from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Provides neck coverage and protection during LARP combat
- Gorget features triangular front and slightly flared collar
- Secures via grommets and cord at each shoulder
- Features additional straps for attaching pauldrons
- Antique finish and embossed, riveted edges add style
- Great for medieval, Renaissance, and fantasy armour outfits
- Crafted from 7-8 oz. leather
- Front Collar Length: 6.69 Inches
- Individual Shoulder Width: 3.15 Inches
Measurements are approximate.