This helmet is by far one of the most superior Trojan style helmets that we have to offer. The styling is great, the finish cannot be beat, and it is completely lined on the inside. This helmet is available in a new type of Dark Metal finish, this gives the helmet a rugged, textured look, like it has been around for ages. The dark metal also protects against rust and is very durable. That is right, it will not rust or scratch upon contact with another metal. Our Troy Steel Helmet is completely padded and lined on the inside, there is no need for an arming cap. This helmet also has an adjustable chin strap. The padding consists of thick strips of foam, if you need to make the helmet bigger, you just take out some of the strips. If you need to make the helmet smaller, than simply insert them in the leather liner - very simple and extremely comfortable. The helmet has an attached black plume. This Troy Helmet is available in medium or large.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. The finish can appear lighter or darker than is shown here.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Dark Metal finish with Black Plume
- Wider eye openings for increased visibility
- Completely padded and lined
- Has an adjustable leather chin strap
- Finish aids in rust and scratch resistance
- Crafted from 19 gauge galvanized mild steel
- Fittings made of top-grain leather
- Padding made of foam
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Medium: Fits 23 to 26 Inch Head Circumference
- Large: Fits 24 to 28 Inch Head Circumference