The Truth Steel Battle Shield depicts various Christian imagery. We simply call it, Truth, but a story resides within the imageryÃ¢â‚¬Â¦see if you can figure it out. Crafted from 16-gauge steel, this reenactment shield is ready for combat. The heraldic artwork displays across the front of the heater shield. Various religious symbols such as crosses, rampant beasts, altars, floral patterns, and Latin phrases appear over a faux wood background. Printed riveted iron trim lines the outer edges. A proprietary adhesive was used to apply the canvas print while a clear coat spray aids preservation. With options between a hanging chain for display or leather straps for a battle-ready grip, this fully functional shield deserves an honored place in your armory.
The shield itself is made for use in reenactment. Please be aware though, that steel-on-steel contact will have a visual impact on the appearance of the artwork printed on the canvas on the shields face.
- SCA battle ready shield
- Classic heater shield design
- Displays heraldic Christian imagery
- Options for hanging chain or grip straps
- Constructed from 16 gauge mild steel
- Canvas print applied with proprietary adhesive
- Clear coat overlays the artwork
- Straps made of heavy duty leather
- Width: 18 Inches
- Height: 24 Inches
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Grip Strap Width: 1.5 Inches