Offering excellent protection for historical re-enactments, the 15th Century Italian Style Gauntlets have great flexibility with the articulated wrist and fingers. A leather glove provides additional protection and comfort. Round rivets mark the knuckles and base of the steel gloves. Fiore dei Liberi, an Italian master of the period, wrote that he used medieval gauntlets in all of his duels. These knightly gauntlets have been decorated with traditional Italian style from around 1480 to 1550. Several plates guard each finger, making this Italian armour a great choice for warriors.
Please note that steel thickness may vary slightly due to the handcrafted methods used in the manufacture of this item. The high-quality, attached leather glove is stitched to the tip of the fingers, so it is easily removed, replaced or repaired.
- Made from 18 gauge steel
- Includes stitched leather glove
- Multiple plates cover each finger
- Offers excellent protection to hands
- Great for LARP and re-enactment use
- Standard: Fits up to Glove Size 9 or 9.25-10.2 Inches.
- Thumb Lenght: 2.5 Inches
- Index Finger Length: 2.75 Inches
- Middle Finger Length: 3 Inches
- Ring Finger Length: 2.75 Inches
- Pinky Finger Length: 2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.