You fight bravely in any battle that you are in. After all, you know the value of wearing armour and thus, you wear the Balthasar Steel Breastplate. Made from 18 gauge mild steel, this front plate must be worn with the Balthasar Steel Backplate (MY101301), sold separately. It secures to other pieces of armour with buckles at the shoulders and sides.
Next, the armour has a riveted design. The design has seven segments. For example, two of the segments form an inverted scallop along the center of the chest with a point in the middle. In addition, two other pieces form faulds. They are hinged, allowing for greater flexibility.
Finally, the breastplate fits most comfortably over a gambeson or other bit of padded clothing. This breastplate makes a great addition to your LARP outfit or cosplay ensemble.
- Must be worn with the Balthasar Steel Backplate, not included
- Secures with straps
- Riveted, segmented design
- Has hinged faulds for greater flexibility
- Great for LARP or cosplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
- Overall Length: 21.5 Inches
- Overall Width: 23.3 Inches
- Neck Width: 11.3 Inches
- Weight: 9 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.