An assassin does not need heavy metal plates to protect themselves from damage. Something lighter, like these Behan Leather Bracers, are more suited, offering just the right combination of effective protection and necessary lightness and mobility. Of course, an assassin is not on the only one who can take advantage of these bracers. All creeds, all classes, and all warriors can utilize these bracers, to give themselves effective protection without weighing themselves down overly much. Crafted entirely from rigid 9-10 oz. leather, these bracers have a scaled design that wraps three progressively sized scales around the arm, providing successive levels of protection. The design is also an appealing one to see, and the angular edges of the bracers scaled design are accented by the metal rivets that hold it all together. The bracer is offered in a single size, which is worn via lacing along the back. This laced-up design also makes the bracers a bit more adjustable in terms of their sizing. Whatever your role on the battlefield, there is no denying that sometimes, you simply have to get your hands dirty. And if you are wearing these Behan Leather Bracers, you do not have to worry about endangering your hands when you do find it necessary to take personal action.
- Made from High Quality 9-10 oz. Leather
- Handcrafted for Superior Quality and Detail
- A Pair of Effective and Versatile Bracers
- Secures Onto the Arms Via Back Lace Closures
- A Perfect Pair of Bracers for Almost Any Look or Style
- Fantastic for Use in LARP Events, Renaissance Fairs, Stage Productions, and More
- Available in One Adjustable Size