The Berengar Long Sleeve Steel Chainmail Hauberk was designed with a large fit similar to a mens XX-Large size. Its steel rings are woven together in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern, creating this chainmail shirts formidable protection. The long sleeves are matched with its tunic style length, which reaches to mid-thigh on most wearers. The steel construction has been galvanized with zinc, protecting this piece from rust. Get the look shown and ensure your safety and comfort when you combine this medieval hauberk with a padded gambeson. Chainmail can be heavy, so distribute the weight of this armour piece with a belt at the waist. Great for LARP and other costumed activities, the Berengar Long Sleeve Steel Chainmail Hauberk is a remarkable addition to medieval knight or other historical warrior looks.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Intended to fit like a mens size XX-Large
- Chainmail shirt features long sleeve construction
- Length covers down to mid-thigh on most wearers
- Features 9 mm diameter rings made of 1mm thick wire
- Rings woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Galvanized with zinc for rust protection
- Best comfort and safety when worn over a padded gambeson
- Great for LARP or costume use
- Chest: 43.3-57.1 Inches
- Length: 33.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.