The Blackened Gustav Full Leg Guards are ideal for protecting as much of your legs as possible during light historical reenactment. Made of 18 gauge blackened steel, these leg guards feature a round plate for guarding the knee. Their segmented design allows mobility while adding visual interest, making them a versatile addition to a variety of medieval and LARP ensembles. A strap at the top of each guard makes it easy to attach them to belts, while buckled straps at the back secure the plate armour to the leg with an adjustable fit.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Add protection to legs during light reenactment
- Includes round plates for protecting knee joint
- Top straps attach armour to belt
- Adjustable buckled straps fasten armour to legs
- Stunning addition to any historic or LARP look
- Sold in sets of two
- Made of 18 gauge blackened steel
- Overall Length: 21 Inches
- Length (Knee to Top): 12-14 Inches
- Length (Knee to Bottom): 8.5 Inches
- Width: 7-8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.