Specially designed for younger fans of historical reenactment, the Blackened Lucas Breastplate features a smaller size. Made of 18 gauge blackened steel, this protective chest plate is secured in the back with two adjustable straps that cross over each other for a secure fit. The blackened steel of this youth breastplate make it a stylish addition to LARP and historical reenactment outfits. Classic in its design, the Blackened Lucas Breastplate is sure to complement a variety of light reenactment armour sets. We also offer Blackened Lucas Bracers (MY100314) for a perfectly matched look.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Sized to fit younger knights
- Great for children interested in LARP or medieval reenactment
- Best worn over protective padding
- Fastened at the back with two adjustable straps
- Made of 18 gauge blackened steel
- Width: 21 Inches
- Length: 15 Inches
Measurements are approximate.