For the ruthless knight who sees no value in performing noble deeds, we present the Breastplate Dark Drake - Epic Dark - Size Medium. This chestplate will protect the cold heart that beats within your chest during LARP combat. Crafted from 18-gauge mild steel, the breastplate may be worn with or without a backplate, allowing you to create the look you desire, while preventing unnecessary injuries. An oxidation resistant coating not only provides a dark metal finish, but aids in rust and scratch prevention. A scale-like pattern decorates the chest. The raised ridges, a V-shaped flange, and rivets increase its deflection capability. The buckle straps at the shoulders and sides allow easy attachment to a backplate or pauldrons. The Breastplate Dark Drake - Epic Dark - Size Medium may be paired with the other armour pieces from the Dark Drake line such as the Dark Drake Tasset Belt and the Backplate for Dark Drake or Dark Warrior Ã¢â‚¬' Size Large.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Possesses a dark antique finish
- Treated with an oxidation resistant coating
- Handmade and skillfully welded for increased durability
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from 18 gauge galvanized mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
- Chest: 25 Inches (When paired with a backplate it is adjustable for 40 Inch to 46 Inch Chests)
- Length from Shoulder to Hip: 24 Inches
These are measurements of the armour only, these measurements do not include the straps/buckles.
Keep in mind that if you are wearing a gambeson or heavily padded shirt, to take your measurement while wearing the garment and order by that measurement.