Enjoy your roleplay more fully with the Breastplate Warrior Ã¢â‚¬' Size Medium guarding your chest and abdomen. Avoid needless bumps and bruises, so you can concentrate solely on honing your masterful skill in the next live action event. Crafted from 18-gauge mild steel, this breastplate is designed to endure the harsh conditions of the LARP battlefield. Its simple, traditional design goes with a variety of looks. Either combine it with a backplate or wear it alone. A V-shaped flange and rivets increase its deflection capability. A polished steel finish captures the eye. The buckle straps at the shoulders and sides allow easy attachment to a backplate or pauldrons.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Possesses a polished steel finish
- Handmade and skillfully welded for increased durability
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Features buckle straps for attachments
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
- Chest: 24 Inches (When paired with a backplate it is adjustable for 40 Inch to 46 Inch Chests)
- Length from Shoulder to Hip: 24 Inches
These are measurements of the armour only, these measurements do not include the straps/buckles.
Keep in mind that if you are wearing a gambeson or heavily padded shirt, to take your measurement while wearing the garment and order by that measurement.