The nobles of the court will admire the shine of your armour when you appear in the Breastplate Warrior Ã¢â‚¬' Size Small. This functional cuirass not only defends your torso against an attack, but also adds prestige to your character. Crafted from 18-gauge mild steel, the breastplate is designed to endure the harsh conditions of the LARP battlefield. Its simple, traditional design goes with a variety of looks. Either combine it with a backplate or wear it alone. A V-shaped flange and rivets increase its deflection capability. A polished steel finish captures the eye. The buckle straps at the shoulders and sides allow easy attachment to a backplate or pauldrons.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Possesses a polished steel finish
- Handmade and skillfully welded for increased durability
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Features buckle straps for attachments
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
- Chest: 19 Inches (When paired with a backplate, it is adjustable for 29 Inch to 36 Inch chests.)
- Length from Shoulder to Hip: 18 Inches.
These are measurements of the armour only, these measurements do not include the straps/buckles. Keep in mind that if you are wearing a gambeson or heavily padded shirt to take your measurement while wearing the garment and order by that measurement. This size is best for kids approximately 6-12 years old (do no order by age, order according the measurements!)