The armor of a gladiator was often designed to be as protective as it was aesthetic, possessing the dual purpose of appealing to the crowd and protecting its wearer. This Crested Gladiator Helmet is a piece of armor that does both, with ease. The full face coverage of the helmet lends an air of mystery to the fighter, allowing the crowd to speculate at whom might fight underneath the helmet, while the coverage offers a good bit of protection, without overly hindering the gladiators ability to fight - it leaves his ears open, while also featuring good sized openings for his eyes and mouth. The helmet is also capped with a full-metal crest, too, which lends the helmet a more formal look that makes it easy to spot and recognize, even in the hectic melee of the arena. The helmet is made entirely from 18 gauge steel. Set on a display stand, this Crested Gladiator Helmet makes for a stunning central display piece, and set atop your head, as a costume helmet, it goes a long way towards helping you to recreate the look of your favorite gladiator from the Roman fighting pits.
- Made from Quality 18 Gauge Steel
- Capped with an All-Metal Crest
- Greatly Resembles a Popular Gladiator Style Helmet
- Covers the Head Without Being Restrictive
- An Impressive Display Piece or Collectors Item
- Perfect for Completing Gladiator and Pit Fighter Costumes
- One size fits most. Fits a Fits a 22 to 23 Inch Circumference.