The Dark Drake Pauldrons feature a unique raised pattern. This pair fits just about any character from any period. Each is comprised of a large shoulder plate and four smaller lames that protect the upper arm during LARP combat. Made from 18-gauge mild steel, the shoulder plates possess a dark metal finish, coated with a rust and scratch resistant treatment. A scale-like pattern with raised ridges, rivets, and rolled edges increase their deflection capability. This set includes the besagues. Leather cording secures them to the pauldrons. Adjustable buckle straps hold the shoulder plates to the upper arm. The shoulder straps aid in customization, allowing you to combine this pauldron set with a gorget, cuirass, and other attachments. The pictured Dark Drake Gorget is available separately.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Possesses a dark metal finish
- Treated with an oxidation resistant coating
- Features a pair of pauldrons with lames and besagues
- Designed with a raised pattern and rolled edges for improved safety
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from 18 gauge galvanized mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
- Pauldron Length: 16 Inches
- Shoulder Width: 14 Inches