Join the ranks of a 13th century infantry, or apply your fighting skills while on quest for a LARP kingdom. Regardless of the adventure you choose, the Darkened Churburg Spaulders offers a solid layer of protection to your shoulders. Each pauldron is fashioned from a single lame of 19-gauge galvanized mild steel. A gun-blued finish enhances their resistance to corrosion. Rivets and beveling line the lower rim, assisting in deflecting blows. A set of leather straps secures the spaulders around the biceps, while the upper strap attaches to a gambeson, gorget, or breastplate.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Offers protection to the shoulders
- Darkened with an oxidation resistant coating
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Strengthens your defense for LARP and light training
- Sold as a pair
- Made from 19 gauge galvanized mild steel
- Fittings are top-grain leather
- Available in one adjustable size