Formidable in spirit and skill, the young warrior dresses for war in the David Oiled Chainmail Hauberk. With its steel rings woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern, this chainmail shirt is designed for children and small adults. Untreated by chemicals but covered in protective oil, this armour piece features a short sleeve construction that works well for layering and complements many medieval and fantasy styles. Occasional oiling is required to help the hauberk maintain its quality. Best when worn over a padded gambeson for safety and comfort, this steel hauberk can be further combined with plate armour and leather pieces to achieve a comprehensive warrior look. The David Oiled Chainmail Hauberk is great for adding authenticity to armored character costumes or lending extra coverage to a LARP ensemble.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Designed to fit children and small adults
- Chainmail shirt features short sleeve construction
- 9mm Inner ring diameter
- Rings woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Best comfort and safety when worn over a padded gambeson
- Great for LARP or costume use
- This chainmail armour is pre-coated in oil before shipment
- Frequent oiling is necessary for maintenance
- Store by coating in machine oil
- Chest: 27.6-41 Inches
- Length: 23.6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.