For shield maidens and warriors with smaller statures, the David Steel Chainmail Hauberk is a fantastic asset to many armoured medieval and fantasy looks. This chainmail shirt features a traditional 4-in-1 woven ring pattern. The rings are butted together throughout, then reinforced with riveting at the arm pits. Its many steel rings have been galvanized with zinc for rust protection, and its short sleeve design is great for layering. Safest and most comfortable when worn over a padded gambeson, be sure to wear padding when measuring yourself to get the best fit. Create a well-protected knightly look for LARP events and other costume-worthy occasions when you incorporate the David Steel Chainmail Hauberk into your outfit.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Designed to fit children and small adults
- Chainmail shirt features short sleeve construction
- 9mm Inner ring diameter
- Rings woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Best comfort and safety when worn over a padded gambeson
- Great for LARP or costume use
- This chainmail armour is pre-coated in oil before shipment
- Frequent oiling is necessary for maintenance
- Store by coating in machine oil
- Chest: 27.6-41 Inches
- Length: 23.6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.