When you take to the battlefield, make sure to protect your skull with the Dietrich Steel Spangenhelm. This handmade steel helmet is modeled after one of the most popular European helmet styles seen throughout the Early Middle Ages. This medieval helmet features a riveted steel strip around its bottom edge and across its skull. A great asset to any armoured look or LARP outfit, particularly for characters hailing from before the 11th century, the Dietrich Steel Spangenhelm secures to the wearer via an adjustable leather chin strap. While the helmet features a cotton covered inner foam lining, wearing a padded arming cap underneath the Dietrich Steel Spangenhelm is recommended for safety and comfort.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Based on helmet style popular during Early Middle Ages
- Helmet detailed with riveted strip across cap
- Riveted band accentuates edge of cap
- Secured via adjustable leather chin strap
- Great for LARP or costume use
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens
- Circumference: 24 Inches
Measurements are approximate.