What fools! You observe the unarmored raging into battle. They return battered and bruised. No pity rests in your cold heart. You are a dark knight after all, and you are no fool, so you wear the Edward Darkened Full Arm Armour. These arm guards are very useful on the LARP battlefield. Enjoy the full protection of a bracer, couter, and rerebrace formed into one piece. Its fits well over padding and chainmail. The upper cannon section includes straps for spaulder attachment. Adjustable buckle straps create a secure and comfortable fit.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Darkened with electrochemical treatment
- Detailed edging with ridges and rivets
- Enlarged diameter for wear over padding and chainmail
- Straps on upper cannon for pauldron attachment
- Adjustable leather straps at upper arm, elbow, and forearm for fit
- Great for LARP and costume activities
- Sold as a pair
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- Length: 20 Inches
- Width: 7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.