When fighting, cover every part of you with armour. Protect your sides from the enemy when you wear the Flat Ring Round Riveted Chainmail Voiders. These mild steel chainmail pieces come as a set of two, one for each side. Their versatility complements any armoured medieval or fantasy outfit. Add them to other pieces of armour or clothing, not included. They help to protect the areas under the arms and along the sides.
Next, the flat, 18 gauge steel rings are woven together in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern with alternating rows of riveted and solid rings. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. In this case, there are four riveted rings running through a solid ring. The round riveted rings are 8 millimeter in diameter. For your next LARP battle, light reenactment, or faire, this set of chainmail pieces is a fantastic choice.
Please note that these voiders must be sewn or otherwise attached to a gambeson or other piece of clothing.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Flat ring construction
- Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Comes as a set of two
- Has alternating rows of round riveted and solid rings
- Requires a gamebson or other piece of clothing, not included
- Great for LARP, light reenactment, and costume use
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Length: 22.5 Inches
- Width: 16 Inches
- Weight of Both Voiders: 7.2 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.