The shrewd and discerning soldier knows the value of protecting their torso. Wear this Small Dome Riveted Full Sleeve Round Ring Chainmail Hauberk. Made from 16 gauge mild steel, this hauberk comes with a natural finish. The round wire rings have an 8 millimeter diameter. They form a 4-in-1 pattern with dome head riveting. Also, the hauberk has full length sleeves. In addition, it falls to about the mid-thigh, depending on the height of the wearer. The collar has a V-shape. Finally, the hauberk makes a wonderful addition to many medieval and fantasy costumes. For a larger size, check out AB2534, sold separately. Wear this Small Dome Riveted Full Sleeve Round Ring Chainmail Hauberk into your next reenactment battle or faire.
This item is handmade, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- 4-in-1 pattern weave
- V-shape collar
- Full length sleeves
- Wonderful addition to medieval and fantasy costumes
- Great for reenactments and faires
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Chest: 47 Inches
- Ring Internal Diameter: 8 Millimeters
- Weight: 39 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.