Become a symbol of hope to your kingdom, in a traditional suit of armour that hints at the divine. Whether you are a dauntless crusader or a noble knight, the Gothic Gorget with Pauldrons increases both your defense and style. Crafted from 18-gauge mild steel, the armour catches the light with a polished steel finish. Stunning, wing-like plates form the upper portion of the pauldrons. Three articulated spaulders form the lower portion. Rolled edging and embossed details create a dramatic piece. The two-piece gorget and octagonal besagues follow the same theme. Adjustable buckle straps allow you to customize the fit of your armour. Nothing is more heroic than a knight in shining armour, especially one with angelic features. Allow the Gothic Gorget with Pauldrons to up both your esteem and defense on the LARP battlefield.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Possesses a polished steel finish
- Features a gorget with pauldrons and besagues
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Gorget Neck Width: 6 Inches
- Gorget Neck Depth: 9 Inches
- Shoulder Width: 12 Inches
- Pauldron Width: 19.3 Inches (widest point)
- Pauldron Length: 14 Inches
Measurements are approximate.