No experienced soldier wants another chip on their shoulder. Wear the Kaspar Blackened Spaulders to protect them from harm on the LARP battlefield. These uniquely flexible, handmade steel spaulders provide both mobility and defense. Sold as a set of two, each spaulder is made up of four steel segments attached to each other in a way that supports movement - a must-have in any skirmish. Inspired by the armour worn by 16th and 17th century cavalrymen, these layered plate spaulders have been electrochemically treated, giving the major sections of the steel their blackened look. A strip of unblackened steel adorns the center and border of each steel plate, creating eye-catching contrast, while a braid pattern adds a dash of finesse. Ideal for Renaissance era warriors or fantasy characters, these steel shoulder guards make great additions to LARP armour sets and armour costumes.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Sold in sets of two
- Inspired by the armour of Renaissance cavalrymen
- Blackened by rust resistant electrochemical processes
- Each spaulder made up of four layered plates
- Unique plate style provides both mobility and defense
- Leather strap at bottom plate secures armour to upper arm
- Suits historic and fantasy knights, soldiers, and more
- Ideal for LARP and Renaissance era armour costumes
- Length: 12.99 Inches
- Width: 12.6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.