When it comes to combat, protection is a must. But so is mobility! Add both to your armour with the Kaspar Steel Tassets. Each tassets steel plates are securely, yet flexibly layered together, so that the armour moves with your body. Handcrafted from high-quality, 18 gauge steel, the tassets are sold in sets of two. The seven plates making up each tasset are embossed with a braided pattern along their outer ages creating a cohesive look. Three adjustable leather straps at the top of each steel tasset allow for easy attachment to a cuirass or chest plate, such as the Kaspar Steel Cuirass. Add coverage and interest to your armoured warrior outfit with these handcrafted tassets, suitable for medieval, Renaissance, and fantasy LARP or costume use.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Sold in sets of two
- Each tasset is constructed from 7 plates riveted together
- Flexible layered plate style allows mobility
- Tassets attach to chest plates via leather buckled straps
- Braid pattern embossing embellishes outer edges
- Great for medieval LARP and costume use
- Length: 14.57 Inches
- Width: 10.63 Inches
Measurements are approximate.