Neither rain, shine, nor downwards volley will best you in the Konrag Steel Kettle Helmet. Essential armour for medieval infantrymen, it protects the wearers face with a wide, downturned metal brim attached to its round skull cap. Handcrafted from steel, this medieval helmet features a distinctive shape commonly seen late in the medieval era. A strip of metal is riveted across the top of the skull, reinforcing its protective structure. A must-have for any medieval or Renaissance foot soldier, the Konrag Steel Kettle Helmet is great for LARP and costume use. We recommend wearing a padded arming cap underneath the helm for proper safety and comfort.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Commonly worn by footmen during the Middle Ages
- Rounded skullcap features wide metal brim
- Riveted strip across skull strengthens helmet structure
- Wide, downturned brim protects against attacks from above
- Great for LARP or costume use
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens
- Circumference: 24.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.