Nothing beats a classic Norman Nasal Helmet when it comes to a classic Viking look. This helmet features a shiny metal finish that makes the helmet all but gleam in the light, while retaining the classic look of a Norman helm. In spite of the helmets shiny appearance, it still features an attractive look that makes it look rugged and worn, though still well-cared for and polished. The helmet is a classic skullcap with a reinforced band around the base, while featuring a crossbar nasal guard that extends down the front of the helmet. The interior of the helm is completely padded and features leather lining, as well as an adjustable chin strap. All and all, this Norman Nasal Helmet is very comfortable and easy to wear, while also keeping your head safe from any number of the blows that might rain down upon it in battle!
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Shiny Metal Finish
- Completely Padded and Lined
- Has an Adjustable Leather Chin Strap
- A True to History Helmet Style
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Inlaid with foam
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Medium: Fits 23 to 26 Inch Head Circumference
- Large: Fits 24 to 28 Inch Head Circumference