Both knights and Roman soldiers are vulnerable at their necks. Learn to protect yourself and wear the Polished Julius Gorget in battle or at practice. Made of 16 gauge, mild steel, this gorget features a two piece construction with a smooth polished finish. The two pieces fasten together, allowing for adjustment, with a set of leather straps and buckles on each side. Additional straps on each side allow some pauldrons, not included, to attach to the gorget. It is ideal for LARP events, historical reenactments, or Renaissance faires.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Two piece construction
- Smooth polished finish
- Secures and adjusts with straps and buckles
- Can be attached to some pauldrons, not included
- Great for LARPing or reenacting
- Made from 16 gauge, mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Length: 13 Inches
- Width: 9 Inches
- Depth: 3 Inches
- Strap Length: 7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.