When clashing swords with an enemy, the arms are particularly vulnerable to attack. Protect them with the Quintus Leather Bracers to ensure victory. Coming in two colors of premium leather, these leather bracers not only protect the arms but also the hands as well. They attach with straps and buckles on the lower arm and have a non-adjustable hand strap to hold them in place. Additionally, there is a finger loop to help secure it in place. Coming as a set of two, the bracers are designed to fit the look of other pieces of Quintus armour but work well with other looks. Silver tone rivets hold the 7/8 ounce leather plates in place. A well-prepared foot soldier can wear these at a faire, LARP event, or convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in two colors
- Attach with straps and buckles
- Silver tone rivet detail
- Comes as a set of two
- Great for a faire or LARP battle
- Base: 10/11 oz premium leather
- Plates: 7/8 oz premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Upper Width: 11-13.5 Inches
- Lower Width: 9-11 Inches
- Overall Length: 14.5 Inches
- Hand Strap Width: 4.4 Inches
- Finger Loop Circumference: 4.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.