Whether you are dressed as a brutal warrior or honorable knight, the right armour can make or break your fearsome look. The Richard Aluminum Chainmail Hauberk is a long sleeve, knee-length piece woven from riveted rings of aluminum. This riveting lends sturdiness to the chainmail hauberks construction, and its aluminum material does not rust. Worn over a padded gambeson, as shown, for proper safety and comfort, this aluminum hauberk is suitable for LARP and costume use, creating a knightly medieval or fantasy style. Cinching a belt at the waist, as shown, can help redistribute the weight of the armour for comfortable wear. Whether you wear this aluminum chainmail tunic to your next LARP event or to add interest to a medieval-inspired costume, the Richard Aluminum Chainmail Hauberk provides rust resistant protection and undeniable style.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Made of 1.6mm thick aluminum rings with a 10mm inner diameter
- Length of long sleeve hauberk reaches knees on most wearers
- Each ring is fully riveted for durable construction
- Aluminum construction does not rust
- Best comfort and safety when worn over a padded gambeson
- Great for LARP or costume use
- Made of riveted aluminum rings
- Chest: 35.4-49.2 Inches
- Length: 33.5 Inches
- Sleeve Length: 26 Inches
Measurements are approximate.