How dare those ruffians attack the village! The dauntless knight with trusted steed is in heroic pursuit. The stolen goods swiftly restored, the people praise the royal soldier clad in the Richard Darkened Chainmail Mantle. Admire the black suede leather and darkened steel of this fine medieval collar. Enjoy the trusted durability of the butted round rings linked in a classic 4-in-1 pattern. A specially formulated acidic treatment darkened the mild steel for increased rust resistance. Add this classic chainmail armour to your brave knight attire. Strengthen your defense even further and combine this chainmail with the entire Richard armor set.
Care Instructions - This chainmail armour is pre-coated in oil before shipment. Darkening aides in rust resistance, but oiling is necessary for maintenance. When storing this darkened chainmail, protect it from oxidation by coating with machine oil.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Constructed from 8 mm butted round rings
- Designed with 4-in-1 chainmail pattern
- Darkened rings treated with a special acidic solution
- Great for LARP and costume activities
- Crafted from black cowhide suede leather
- Rings made of 18 gauge steel
- Circumference: 14.6-18.9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.